DaRo provides high accuracy sheet metal fabrication services for mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Ideal for repeat batch work
- Working with stainless steel, mild steel and aluminium from 0.5mm thin gauge through to 4mm thick plate
- Ideal for intricate, high precision components
- We also cater for larger, one-off, heavy duty pieces of up to 3m in size
DaRo Products utilises the latest CAD/CAM and CNC technology and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment to offer an efficient, reliable and cost-effective sub-contract sheet metal working service to a wide range of clients.
Our highly skilled sheet metal engineering teams have the technical knowledge, experience and expertise to ensure that your project is carried out professionally, accurately and efficiently, meaning we can offer a cost-effective and high quality service.
A one-stop-shop for precision sheet metal fabrication.
DaRo Products has a growing reputation for customer satisfaction, high quality workmanship and competitive pricing. We work closely with our customers, and provide assistance at all levels, from concept work and initial product design through to prototyping and production. We can even take care of product assembly, packaging and distribution if required.
The products we have worked on are wide and varied, from highly complex x-ray enclosures, telecoms equipment and heating and ventilation products through to simple components such as mounting plates and face plates and more…
Got a tight deadline to meet? No problem.
We are used to meeting stringent and challenging deadlines. We are committed to providing our customers with the very best service, and if it can be done, we will do it.
- CNC Punching – Rainer high efficiency electric ram CNC punch 3m x 1.5m sheet size
- CNC Press brakes up to 2.5m
- Auto feed Pemserter machines for fast, accurate threaded insert and press stud insertion
- Stud and Spot welding
- Qualified coded Mig and Tig welding and fabrication in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium
- Powder coating facilities
- CAD engineering design services
- Rapid prototyping services
Got a project in mind? Call us now on 01787 881191 or email us.